Welcome to Online Services with OCCU, where you have the freedom to access your account(s) and receive notifications electronically. We provide you with a secure online environment and consider your privacy to be paramount.
OCCU Routing #: 325182357
This year, we’ve all had to get more creative, be extra kind and patient, and learn new skills from the safety of home. As we start to safely venture outdoors now is a great opportunity to discover digital banking from Our Community Credit Union, so anywhere can be your banking safe place.
DIGITAL BANKING SERVICES
Manage all of your OCCU accounts under one login for both online and mobile banking!!
- Accounts– Manage all your OCCU accounts from your personal devices
- Pay Bills– Send, schedule, and review payments
- Transfer Money – Transfer between your OCCU accounts, loans, to other members, & external accounts
- Deposit Checks – Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile devices
- Card Management– Activate, block and unblock your cards from your device
- Additional Services – Check out our rates, apply for a loan, reorder checks and more
- Info – Get to know the credit union through our history and check out the online services we have available
- Notifications – Send alerts directly to your email or phone
- Statements – View account records in an instant
- Helpdesk– Get personal service when you need it from OCCU representatives
Here are a few important reminders and tips:
- You must enroll in our new system
- Your old username and password will not work with our new platform
- If you are accessing our new platform from our website please clear your browsing history and delete any bookmarks/favorites you have for OCCU
- Be sure to delete your old OCCU app and download the new app from the app store. Within the app store search ‘OCCU Mobile’
View our frequently asked questions for additional details.
Contact us if you have any questions!
800.426.5657 • 360.426.9701
OCCU MOBILE APP IS NOW AVAILABLE
Click here to learn more about managing your finances on the go!
ONLINE LOAN PAYMENTS
Make online loan payments* now through our website, smart phone, tablet and even text messaging. Make your OCCU loan payment ONLINE with any debit card or eCheck.
- Use a debit card or eCheck from another financial institution to make your OCCU loan payment.
- Make a one-time payment or schedule regular payments.
- There is a convenience fee for the use of this service. The fee will be displayed before submitting the payment.
*Loan payments are posted on business days after 3 p.m. PST. If you make a payment after 3 p.m., it will be posted on the following business day.
Allows you to receive your statement electronically in place of your paper statement. Learn how to set up eStatements from our new Digital Banking Platform here!
Enjoy more protection and peace of mind, with OCCU Mobile Alerts powered by VISA®. OCCU Alerts for Debit powered by VISA® notify you of VISA® Debit Card activity, so you can help reduce fraud and monitor your spending anytime, anywhere.
ONLINE BILL PAYER
You’ve got better things to do with your time. Make quick work of your bill paying routine with Online Bill Pay.
- Online Bill Payer: Start saving time for the more important things with our FREE Online Bill Pay service. It’s the quick, safe, and easy way to pay your bills or send money to just about anyone. Just point, click, and pay with our fast, electronic payment system. Schedule payments at your convenience, for next day, next month or set up recurring payments.
- Electronic Payments: More payees now accept payments electronically. If your merchant does not accept payments electronically we will automatically send them a paper check.
- Multi Payment: Allows you to pay all your bills on one screen with just a few clicks. You may even schedule payments up to a year in advance.
Why wait in long lines on payday when you can enjoy immediate access to your money on payday? Learn more.
Access over 30,000 surcharge-free ATM’s. Nationwide! Learn more.
Co-OP Shared Branching
Outside of the area? No Problem. With Shared Branching you have account access at over 5,500 locations worldwide! Learn more