$50 BONUSCOMMUNITY PARTNER PROGRAM (Previously named Select Employer Group or SEG)
As an employer, enhancing your employee benefit package by offering membership to Our Community Credit Union as an employee benefit provides a value added advantage at no cost to your organization.
We understand that the cost of providing benefits for your employees can be significant. But to attract, and keep, the best workers, a good benefits package is necessary. You can add a benefit that will enhance your employees’ lives without spending a dime. Sign up for the OCCU Community Partner Program and we’ll even provide the tools you need to promote credit union membership.
COMMUNITY PARTNER EMPLOYEES CAN RECEIVE
- $25 Bonus – We’ll match your $25 minimum deposit when you open a Savings account with direct deposit.
- $50 Bonus – When you open a checking and a savings with direct deposit.
- $350 Rebate when financing a mortgage loan or home refinance with OCCU.
- .25% APR REBATE REDUCTION on a new or used auto loan with OCCU. See our most current rates here (not eligible in conjunction with other promotions).
- $5 Deposit into employee’s child or grandchild account when they open an account. Children must be 17 years and younger to be eligible.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT?
As a Community Partner, your employees will be eligible for free membership along with discounted products and services. Additionally employees will also be eligible to take advantage of:
- Free Checking*
- Free ATM at any OCCU ATM machine along with 30,000 nationwide ATMs
- Free Online Banking, e-Statements, mobile app, mobile alerts
- Bill Payer service
- Mortgage, Home Equity programs and Land Loans
- Competitive rates on Auto, RV, Credit Cards and Personal Loans
- Free personal credit report review
- Financial Portfolio review with our Financial Advisor
- And Much Much More!
How to become a COMMUNITY PARTNER
To qualify as an OCCU Community Partner, a business must have 15 or more employees on their payroll and an interest in providing OCCU membership as an employee benefit. The employer does not have to have their business account with OCCU to qualify for the Community Partner Program, however, they will be required to sign an agreement with OCCU to allow the following at the employer site:
- Support future membership drives
- Support financial educational seminars (upon employer request or as needed)
- Provide OCCU with an “Employee Ambassador” to assist with disseminating Credit Union information to your employees
- Allow OCCU to promote the benefits of membership (lunchroom posters, payroll inserts, flyers, etc.)
- Allow OCCU to participate in benefits fair if applicable
For more information or to schedule a meeting with our Business Development Officer,
please call (360) 426-9701 or (800) 426-5657.
*Free Checking has no monthly service fees or minimum balance requirements. However, fees do apply
if you overdraw your account, other situations and conditions may apply.